Saturday, August 11, 2012

Photo Stories (2/4)

Here are photos from another day at the Photo Stories class that I mentioned in my previous post. These photos were all taken beside or in Hamilton's Gore Park. On a regular day, I would find going up to strangers and taking their photos too invasive to bother. However, when I was on a time crunch to get photos I liked, trees and clouds just weren't going to cut it. Most people I asked didn't mind at all, and in some cases were a bit flattered; the others just gave a polite no. No harm done! I hope to continue with this new learned bravery, without the excuse of an assignment. There are so many interesting folks in this city.


(check out Cynthia & Matt's blog: Steel Oneself)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful!

hannah love said...

amazing! michelle, we have to do some kind of photo project together!

naomi sea said...

Love the pipe smoking guy in scrubs!

You may also enjoy:

o